Join us at the 2018 World Rowing Coastal Championship as a food truck in the foodcourt or a vendor.
Be part of visitors’ vacation experience before, during and after the event.
• Over 400 participants, 60% male/40% female, ages 19-50+ years, average age 35
• Over 200 volunteers and the potential for thousands more spectators and supporters
• Picturesque and friendly Sidney-by-the Sea, nestled on the shores of the Salish Sea,
surrounded by nature, with spectacular views of the Gulf Islands and Mt Baker.
• Excellent viewing, close to the action: at Tulista Park and the 3 km long shorefront walkway.
• Vibrant and friendly: vendor, food truck and free spectator area.
• Close to downtown Victoria with easy access to Vancouver, the Gulf Islands and the US Pacific
Be part of this exciting and growing international sporting event and contact us 2018WRCC Vendor Application